- Project management in all its phases. From the actual acceptance of the order from the sales department to the resulting evaluation.
- You will be responsible for planning, preparing and checking the schedule, controlling and handing it over to the customer.
- The project manager is ELMONTIA's liaison officer towards the customer. Correct and timely communication is an integral part of your work.
- As part of the cooperation, you will coordinate the entire project team in order to deliver the order to the customer on time.
- We deal with projects in the field of electricity. Therefore, we prefer candidates with a secondary school or university education in this field,
or in the field of mechanical engineering.
- You will communicate in English on a daily basis, passive knowledge of the language is not really enough.
- You must be able to navigate technical documentation, read drawings.
- Experience with project management is welcome. However, we also do not object to capable junior candidates whom we are able to train.
- Our projects are mainly (although not exclusively) abroad. The winning candidate must expect occasional business travel and must be
- active driver.
- What we consider to be the most important in this position is to have a shot at the goal, not to be afraid to communicate and to be able
to solve problems both with the customer and with the project team.
- Varied work on interesting projects across Europe.
- Learning and subsequent professional development is a priority for us.
- We also offer interesting financial remuneration and other benefits (additional vacation, sick days, meal plan, regular company events).
Place of work: Nepasice